2010年4月22日星期四

My birthday pre-celebration ♥

14 April 2010 bcos i wan to back hometown on 15, so i hope can have a pre celebration with my classmate.. cos is last chance to have my bday with u guy.. i think so.. most of them maybe not gonna meet again.. but sorry for didn't planning well, bcos 413 is submition and too rush to tell u all, and i thinking how to tell u all, wont let u guy feel stress as must go for it bcos is my bday..so i just simply ask u guy wan sing k or not.. and many of them got other planning and got thing do..hmm..nothing is perfect ..so just do it bah.. and i also last minute tell, left out many fren also..so sorry ..

for those wishing me i m really appreciate and happy to same class with u guys.. thx..

Group photo ^_^

Weitheng & hui shan

John & mike

ming yap & me

wilson =) thx alot for coming
me & John

Pray hard hard.. i wish..all of us success in future,i wish all of us happiness..
i wish..all my dream come true.. and bring the happiness to u also =) ya, is you.. don doubt..

thx again for u guy..

And the day after i back from hometown i saw.. surprise..on floor..haha..is my roomate.. Alex Goh and classmate,jackson,vernie,tzeling,Qiqi,wilson, clairey..manyee..seohun..thx for u guy.. "sweet" present!! haha..


really damn sweet lo..too many adi~ scary..haha..but thx.. i m happy.. nextime remember i prefer bitter thing such as beer ah..liquor ah..kakaka =p kidding la..

thx alot alot and alot ^_^

thx u all understand me, and thx for the wish.. seriously when leave here, farewell with u guy.. i will sad.. don knw will cry or not la.. haha...thx thankssSS~~~

^_^ Kamsa hamida...
aligato ^_^
^_^ Terima kasih
谢谢 ^_^
eh..eh..
no le la.. Thanks... ^_^

(i knw vernie wan say me long "gas" adi =p )

没有评论:

发表评论