2010年4月23日星期五

♥ Cabana night v\ ^_^ y ♥

Today still my birthday ^_^ we go Cabana clubbing..but when we reach there already 18th..pass my birthday adi..haha..hmm..the 2nd time i clubbing at JB..hmm..still don like their pattern and service..really not nice, and alot seafood..but still ok la..quite happy~
bcos got HER

hehe..not just only her la.. and my brother..Ryan,Boom and their friend.. and also ci xuan..
and meet jessy there..Xiao r Ryan Guo dong..wat a gathering we had..at a club..haha...


I ♥ this photo... feel so sweet.. seem like i hug her..
but actually not @.@

dan dan & gua gua

♥ ji mui - hui & ci xuan


Xuan & hui
leng lui oh ^_^

ss... keep ss..


Xuan,Jessy,Hui

♥ Me & ci xuan
♥ Ci xuan and hui ♥
3 of Us
have to squad down.. bcos i m too tall XD

♥ liang loi oh~ =p

Gather

Primary mate
♥ 3 flower ♥
Xuan ♥ jessy ♥ Hui


♥ ♥ ♥

Party girl ^_^

tat day we drink 42 below ♥ Cabana night.. 417-418 ^_^

And my brother Ryan,Boom, and their fren also join..but din take photo .. don knw whr they go.. and boom dn wan take.. ♥ but happy..thx u guy join ya..
nextime club again..

2010 my birthday really so colourful with u guy.. u guy all fill my birthday with rainbow colour...
♥ Happiness ♥
that night really happy, can dance with you.. even not really close.. but i feel the feel of protect you adi.. hold you wherever we go.. cos i scared u been bully and lost.. i wan to take care you till forever.. May i? ♥


Then 418 again..haha.. at KBOX..cos hvn find my da jie celebrate for it ..

thx wendy jie.. i knw cant upload FB ..so i upload in my blog la..

thx alot for u.. and happy to knw u this 心昭 de fren..haha..
even i alway call u lao zhar bor..haha..actually wont la.. u wont look like ur age oso..

thx for ur take care.. like a da jie ^_^

After i come out work..i got few fren is i must treat them wif my 1st salary one, cos they really help me alot when i study, in my life.. and..wendy jie u in my list also =D
haha..thx alot again..
wish u will get ur happiness too..




-END-

没有评论:

发表评论