2010年4月22日星期四

0416 ♥ the special day spend with some special peoples ... ^_^

Yoyo..tonight after 12.. i wan be prince adi ^_^ haha...hmm
tis is the present which my fren siao eh.. draw me..in advance.. before i am go goin out ^_^
thx ya..nichelle.. don say me no heart again la..u r my fren ofcos i wont 4gt u.. ofcos i m care her more bcos she is the one i love..sure got different but i am not tat kind ppl who treat fren so bad.. hope u understand.. chills..

Goin out adi..go wait sha sha de make up, tat time joe wee them is coming out..because she dance so she need bath make up, need some time =) i m happy to wait her..hehe..it's sweet..

3 leng lui..ops.. eh.. kaka..
hmm..thx cixuan coming ya..and siew ling too..
ss time.. take photo...photo.. and photo..
she say she like to take photo with me cause she look nice whn take wif me..haha..bcos my ugliness show u more pretty? =p
mei mei tou and big big eye ^_^

small small eye and big big eye XD

my brother~ =) Ozo night...

couple ^_^ miko and joe joe...

thx brother..thx for u all present.. and thx miko and joe wee make it =)

Group ohot..they say gao guai..but only me.. @.@

Mr boom and Ryan..hahahaha...

Group photo at Kbox..
thx for cousin vincent..treat.. =)


yeah..ur big big card..
sweet sweet..


300 word essay..haha...blur jor ..ops.. only me can read..hehe..


the sweet present..album book..which can put my all memories inside.. ^_^ i love tat..


and i can put our photo till full.. thn u gift me another new album bah..hahaha..till forever..

My 22nd Birthday.. i was so happy got u all.. my special peoples in my special life.. i will treasure u all and appreciate all of u guy done for me..thx alot..



to be continue......

没有评论:

发表评论