2010年2月7日星期日

Chinese New Year ♥ COMING

Chinese New year is coming =)
You better watch out. You better not cry. Better not pout. I'm telling you why
Choi shen Ye is coming to HOME =D
hahaha~ new song for CNY..modified from the xmas song santa claus is coming to town..

hmm.. back Kluang on last week =) and second day cut my hair adi...

wan copy dalung style.. did I ? =p xixi~ how many percentage like? can tell me?
whatever high or low jus tell me, thn i can improve again..haha..I Love SHOW




And i meet SHU HUI adi =) so happy to meet her..hehe..1st day is she going her fren bday we don even chat properly =X but second time we go yum cha, haha..she keep say i m silly =p but i feel she more silly wor, cos she keep fa dai and smile..so funny , and so quiet lo..keep listen to me oni.. sked she feel i m too noisy only >.<
but is really a happy thing when u meet ur primary skulmate.. somore.. haha..

MILK don luan luan gong ye here ah..haha.. jus a simply happy when met fren, same as i meet u..keke..
mayb not tat strong la,bcos she is more pretty ma... hahaha XD MILK = Siew Ling!! haha..
when u back? we wan yum cha de leh.. with shu hui again..haha..and BAI NIAN lo~~~

SHOW

ss with cam, how many percentage look like? or not at all.. can just share me..then i can improve again XD
hahaha...i know many people will feel disgust when read my blog ..haha.. but tat's just is me ..Andy =)
hahaha... pls forgive me ...keke..

Arrggh...bored.. i wan get project get money!! i wan cheong K!!
sien..

没有评论:

发表评论