2010年1月28日星期四

>.< so longtime no update blog again..LAZY again..

wuhoo~~ 28 finish tat last submition in 1st sem, heavy work load finally stop and next submition which is stage 3 1st intern crit is 23rd Feb after CNY break.. haihzz.. TIRED..holiday stil nid to do work.. bcome more tired to DESIGN and more lazy.. Just hope can quickly finish this 5 month thn come out work..
This post should be update on 28-30 but i update 2nd, hahaha...somore let one silly girl say my blog is "death" blog,tat girl who name "Nich"..full name nichelle.. hmm...anyway.. i will blog it as usual, later will go option the adjust the date put this post to 28 post..hahaha... =p

Dissertation submition pass adi, submited already!!..Damn happy .. and that is the 1st book I write and make it so professional I don care how ppl think it nice or not, or my grade..no no ..ofcos i care the grade but what I mean is mayb ppl think it not nice but for me i am happy bcos I try my best to do this adi =) and here it is my book RELEASE

Technology & Design Converge
Poster & book


Book cover
Poster

After submition .. I keep watching drama , and outing wif my Brother..go happy , drink.. gamble..haha... clubbing, and genting trips..next post gonna update about it..

We buy the Jack Daniel at Selayang and drink at home 3 person.. happy but..hmm..don knw how to say.. mayb the comparison make me missing Ah ye.. cos..don knw how to say la..jus..somethg happen make me "sam tong", nthg can talk abt it la.. it will pass.. i knw..

JD & US



Recently me =) 2010 A.N.



Stil Ss.. End of 2009 Dec

没有评论:

发表评论