2010年1月5日星期二

COMING LA~ COMING LA.. >.<

Too lazy .. 累计 too much blog hvn update don knw how to write adi.. tat y keep delay delay and delay..haahaha.. and now i will update all in one time November end till 2010..hahaha... so many!! damn >.<
Then this post ah.. talk about today lo..
2010 Jan 5th 1st day to college rush 2 day de 3D kena diao~ haha... this furniture really sucks
but seriously i m really done a bad job, i cant even satisfy with it also , how to ask lecturer accept it.. but the 3d max damn heavy file make me FUCK up.. keep render error..arrrgg~~
really nid to improve alot.. 2 more week to go.. make me more stress..
Architect room
working area
designer area

admin dept to design dept

drafting area

Haihzz.. after happy need pay de 代价 .. haihzz..suen la.. talk about happy thing ..hahaha... tat day back on 2nd of Jan with daddy mummy, and bring mei mei come see utar as well

she adi fill the application form if pass mostly she will come.. as a brother i have to take care her, help her check the accommodation, the edu info, everything.. i m ok with tat.. just.. why this period.. Because 19 is submition the 1st sem end.. Now I am really damn stress, with everythg stuck.. Live in stress, cant even sleep well..smore my dad..keep think other reason for choosing college..I worry mei mei safety also, but everywhere also danger..HAIHZZ..

Anything la all he decide ba, u think i m not worry mei mei meh, i oso worry ma.. but study for future is forever thg leh, choose wrong will regret tranfer or change again will waste time..

don sleep too much,ANDY TAN.. YOU have no TIME!!! after this 2 week u can sleep long long time.. OMG.. no no no.. 28 stil gt dissertation..

sleep on CNY holiday ba.. hahhaa...hope my lil Jim can come kluang during CNY.. long time din see him, miss him.. Oh ya.. this after go UTAR we go for our ♥ Y.E.S shopping!!!

Year End Sales.. really end lo.. last 2 day.. 3rd is last day.. thn hor.. my sis ah.. don knw is level too high or wat keep cant find her favourite.. i suggest one she all don like.. =.=

but i get alot my favourite..muahahaha... see the pict..mayb is less for some girl or guy but for me i damn happy adi.. get wat i wan..♥ thx mum.. muack ♥

Purple kitschen shirt.. I GOT IT!!



somore hang ten, 3.6, pardini.. hehe.. =)




cendy gift me de x'mas present, u guess is what?

*so sorry i dint prepare anything for u*

Tada.. is ashtray.. I WILL QUIT TOMORROW.. =.=

She wan me to quit tmr.. but tmr got tmr again how to end? haha..

IMG_5929

Stop here.. post the other older post lo =p hahaha ...

没有评论:

发表评论