2010年1月20日星期三

The Day before Tomorrow ....

The day before sumition day.. is such a tough and suffer day..no no no..cant say is the day .. actually is the week before the submition day.. my room jus like after war.. i keep working on PC job which is CAD drawing and 3d drawing, and presentation board.. time keep running left 2 more day.. i have no time to redo my model, into tis situation i force to ask my brother come to help me.. actually he come KL is for accompany my sister one, but I'm really feel sorry to my sis and touch also cos she understand and very thx to my brother even stil cant finish we try our best adi.. i keep teaching and explain to him to cut, thn i do my drawing again..


starting.. slowly.. thn after i print the board.. left 2 day to present thn we 2 keep rushing and work together.. feel so sweet I got them.. my brother.. and my sister ..my family =)

The studio DWG logo =)


Model




My dirty room after war @.@






And brother he help me clean before clean..when hungry he cook maggie for me..thx alot to him..hope March he goin to JB continue his study @ the hair stylist academy which i don knw what name.. everythg will be fine.. and he will be success ..


My design , My 3D*latest updated*

Reception
Roof Garden Cafe

Architect room

Drafting Area

Exterior Look



My final presentation board



Although my presentation not so good, but i try my best.. the only thg i din try my best is .. my time management, it alway make me last min work .. and I am really TIRED in design, every people want different thing, same as every lecturer comment different, Just hope i can pass my final, get 2nd class..

没有评论:

发表评论