2009年7月6日星期一

Today gt one girl make me feel wana to update my blog >.< who? ♥ Vlynice ♥ * see the pict u will knw =p

She post a post write about me !! >.<






after that..
actually whn i write tis post title get her msg~
i call her~ we talk arround 2 hour and half adi~hehe..
so happy to knw her~ share alot thing wif her oso~
and listen to her oso.. i nvr think abt tat i will knw this kind of leng lui neh,
cos normally leng lui wont talk wif me~haha XD
i tell her like tat oso~ but today don knw why she comment me,
thn we start talk~somore she write me on her blog..
wakakaka XD *touch* T.T thx for u so blif me~


And u r the one make me feel mus update the blog today
if nt i m really no heart le la~haha XD actually since lastime kalefe job part3, and my genting trip i gt alot thing to write one,but lazy so postpone postpone~ no write jor..but u.. this girl ..
♥ Vlynice ♥


*WANTED*



hehe~ watever~ i m vy happy to knw u oso~ and talk wif u~
we r same type ppl =p rmb? lol..

I do b4 wat u doin nw,so that let u knw wat i think..keke.. =)

mus catch your happiness ya~ ^^



Nite nite,ops..is morning~ cos i knw u will come to write tmr whn u wake up..bye

8 条评论:

  1. hey... my dear...
    i come and check,
    u dint lie me oh,
    got blog...
    haha...

    i sure rmb what we chat ysterday lo...
    many & many...
    anyway,
    thanks you!
    & u must gambateh on avthing,ok?
    &,
    i belive that you can find your true love!!!
    muaks!!!

    回复删除
  2. I will~ ^_^ rmb tell ur boy ya~ if he din treasure i will come get u ya~hehe
    =p happy happy*`~wi~~~ **

    回复删除
  3. tan vin siang!!! add oil~!!! LOL
    n she is really leng lui leh... *_*

    hey Vlynice, he is really a good guy. holding "good guy card" 1 XD
    hm no lar,actually,he is nice n he is quite special 1. then u need to explore uself lor haha ^^

    hey tan vin siang,
    rmb, u r still the one :P

    (p/s: well,sum1 say normally leng lui don tok to him. donno im in wat category de leh? >.< )

    回复删除
  4. both of u in special care XD leng lui who blind and talk to me =p lol.. i told her like tat oso i always get good guy card.. u really nice fren,but no feel..keke =p

    after u is her..who talk alot wif me..38 de girl~ lol..keke..*ops..later she will kill me*

    wat add oil..don think much ya, she gt bf la..keke.. same as u treat me as "good guy"
    >.<

    回复删除
  5. LOL u r really good guy mah
    don worry, i try to intro more my leng lui frens to u. n u pls don be so picky leh :P

    回复删除
  6. >.< lol..no nid thx ..haha..i m happy nw~
    =p

    回复删除
  7. haha... dam funny you 2!!!
    anyway, thanks :)
    & actually, im not that leng only~

    回复删除
  8. lol~ don so qian xu neh~
    u consider pretty liao lo~both of my jimui oso leng lui lei geh~ =p

    lol.. if nt leng lui whr gt so many fan nao neh~ =p hehe

    回复删除