2009年10月16日星期五

Start my college life ♥ Final For Fight >.<

Start my college on 22 sept 09, my final year of my Degree..feel stress for it and so scared because it is the last year for me, really have to very very hardworking adi..



Start with a crazy project as usual -- crazy week-jazz up

using the recycle material and this time have to using wiremesh to be the main material, by giving the concept evolution.


our group D'spirit, come out wif a dragon structure..



Finally 3 week pass 16 Oct we get the 1st runner up, last year group we get champion and that time more crazy wif all my brother, but this time also quite fun cos know the other junior and work hard together under the big sun and all get sunburn >.<



group photo




group photo after get 1st runner up


our signature


group photo b4 present

the last crazy project, we will miss it.. a memoriable progress and experience..




没有评论:

发表评论