2009年10月27日星期二

One Sakai let me think >.< i longtime din update my BLOG

Alway so many excuses say myself busy but that sakai more hardworking thn me, she also can update on time why i cant >.<

OMG..tmr is her birthday somore >.<
recently really damn alot ppl birhtday weh...my wallet so pain..somore my freelance job
"mou seng mou sek" jor.. =.= i need more money..

And today in this post feel wan Announce somethg.. which is.. i write my blog jus for myelf to abreact my feeling, and share my life with the friend who concern me.. i nvr think wan affect any people's feeling or show off what to who.. If my post let u feel uncomfortable you can jus move ur mouse to right top click the X close the window..SORRY..


Delayed my post for so long i also don knw continue from where adi..Giv me few mins, think ..hmm..

Recently what i busy of? oh.. ya.. Our site model making.. let picture to tell the story..



I love the outcome we done.. the river

Making of Tree.. the forest


contour >.<

Road making.. the classroom bcome rubbish room during tat time..


dry river XD

We really work hard for that.. happy happy.. done it..finally..Thx for my nice classmate, thx for leader, thx for people who hardworking..
and sorry for sakai tat time bak earlier din help >.<
i knw ur situation..knw u gan jiong.. haha

没有评论:

发表评论