2009年9月30日星期三

*DELAY FOR SO LONGTIME DIN UPDATE* >.< LAZY


Today 01 Oct mid 3am adi~ jus finish tmr tutorial desertation prepare almost wan sleep~ be tat at LEADER *ming yap* thr finish our group model, thn now feel wan update delay longtime d blog, tat is .. abt A day 31 of August..


"Merdeka!! x3" .. =.= haha.. no la.. is second time me and her goin BP thn she accept me on tat day ^_^ ..

but also almost the time i need to goin up to continue my final year study don knw why , i'm nt like b4 too too too care abt love will sked or wat,

ofcos i like her,but i wont too force in relationship adi, jus let it be natural,mayb getting hurt before so tat not dare to force it again

*so that my fren!!pls don say tat i jus find another for cover some of b4 ok, or find some ppl acc me oni, i m really like her ..mayb should say i focus on my final*

-really damn scare my final result-

i also got told my bibi, whn i free i will back but final year adi i hope i can focus on my study hope she wont childish annoying with me say i din back hometown or what, ofcos get the chance i will back, i blif on her even she jus 16 but she will be getting mature in a short time.*jus as one of my fren told me"girl is more fast getting mature thn guy"* (hope so =D haha )

Bibi!!! read it?! don worry my heart no more to other girl..if gt also taiwan artist "an xin ya"

hahahahaha =p ....keke...

tired adi tmr gt class...930 am.. T.T goin to sleep~ *ah ye farewell topic goin to update nextime*

Gud nite ^_^

THE END

-______________________________________________-

没有评论:

发表评论