2009年9月13日星期日

The Day b4 We start ^_^


How to start my story neh..many people will ask how old ,whr she from and how we knw..
thn i start from here ba..haha.. i knw her thru a fren whn i work, thn we take part in a singing competition, thn we knw each other we start sms, she jus 16 .. many people say me "gam yu lou",hoho.. cos i old her 5 year but i think is ok wat..haha..jus depend how match we r,
and is it we suitable , most important is happiness ^_^

Before we seriously start what we do arround tat time? how we date whn we still fren..


we goin Kbox cheong K, how we knw how we start~ sing ^_^ our love..
same interest...hehe..

we hving our 1st dinner at Ritch Cafe, with Ryan and miss Mei mei.. =p


Mr R. and Ms MM..keke..happy sia, my boss..


my emo princess.. hehe =)


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------








sunset >.<>




we goin BP couple bridge tat time is my working day i work at BP mall half day thn we shopping and goin Couple bridge but we lost we just goin the seaside beside thr..tat is our 1st BP trip, tired but happy and tat day i buy cigaratte kena mum caught @@ again..


== this time mama buy one put on my table.. lol..winston light..


Lunch time at BP mall, when working at HOME FAIR @ BP mall .. alone @@

5510 @ BP mall.. lol.. too bored take it whn smoke on car park





toilet bowl, jacuzzi tub & bath tub







cant without fb ..hehe.. =p
-------------------------------------------------------------------
END




2 条评论:

  1. gam yu lou~~ Wahaha!!!
    hope u have a sweet relationship like me...
    loving always~ ^^

    回复删除
  2. cheh~ u sweet meh~ my one more sweet neh~ keke =p haha.. still u r the best jus u will comment me ..haha..

    回复删除