2009年8月12日星期三

WORKING DIARY- Amazing home design ^_^

Recently working at Amazing home design which is located at kluang, this area name Johbase, why will work here? b4 always cant get design job but when i work Happy 1 cafe,suddenly get shirley call she pregnant she ask me to go her company help her,condition nt bad so i come here work ya, then night still continue with my waiter job, get kbu letter adi, asking to pay next years fees arround rm20000+ ,waliu.. >.<>.<


the truth is really "hm se tak" him..hope he goin thr will take care.. see bo? LOW ZHEN YE?! drink and smoke "more" , haha .. singing one song for u.."goodbye my love, wo di peng you zai jian.. " haihzz..


The picture below is my office showroom, a nice environment for me design and work.. I like to work in this space ^^ enjoy and busy life..

discussing area (when client come normally will sit here)

all the place full with material >.<



our nice toilet "hmm hmm" oso more smooth =p haha..

actually we gt 2 toilet but another one don knw u guy dare to use or not is a open concept toilet,let's go .. i bring u guy go see..keke..

just beside the material library..kaka XD

see? the toilet bowl u knw how much? 1000+ lo..lol.. wat a gold ass..keke.. why this price? because the cover when u close it will be close slowly, the fasterning design so when u cover it wont gt sound "ping , pong , piang.." ==

..5sthg adi.. line so lag hard to update, 6.30 knock off..so till here la,

to be continue ^@^ ....

2 条评论:

  1. i want the toilet bowl!!! andy, birthday gift ^^ that 1!!! XD

    回复删除
  2. siao ah~lu~ tat one 1000+ leh..my all salary oso nt enough lo >.<
    wu~~ T.T bully me
    u better kill me

    回复删除