2011年3月7日星期一

Is such a longtime I have no Update my blog ...

Don know still gt supporter here to read or not .. o.0
haha..whatever.. Blogging is not for supporter is for myself a place to let me realease
feel.. a place i can talk with some one that is no ppl saying me..
Today ..07 March 2011 , I already skip the New year countdown , Skip the CNY life.. wah..such alot ..don knw how to write tim..
Last year November is the time I changing job.. I straigh away jump to Jasmine Yii company .. Distinct Identity Pte Ltd. bcos the stress of UT and the unhappy of boss attitude, but I feel sorry to Another boss which is Mr. D.
You are a good boss as in communication and public relation with staff as well,
So sorry decide to leave when u r not arround singapore You are holiday in korea,
the main reason also is I wan to change a better Enviroment and company as well,
I hope my decision is right. And now i can say I have no regret
=)
--------------------------------------
All my fren I was very happy in the company , even sometime will have some "pek cek" thg, but we r colleague so everything can be discuss and settle. I know sometime my pattern .. haha.. but i am really just ... keke..
Today I get my confirmation letter adi, and I already working in Singapore 9 month.. It's not long but not short as well, I hope I can gain more knowlegde and i will tranfer to Consultant as well.. BECAUSE as a designer I don hope i alway the one draw other ppl design , I hope my design is drawn by my own and i propose design everything myself. I know the day will be coming and it not far.
Next month is April is my bday month i wish i could go SHOW "LUO ZHI XIANG" concert in KL , treat myself better for my bday this will be my 1st time watching concert if I am really get the ticket.. =)
But too bad is .. I was going alone...
tired... gonna taking shower adi..
bye.
-------
To be continue

没有评论:

发表评论